Wednesdays in Lent starting Feb. 24
Worship Featuring Holden Evening Prayer – new service to view each week
Zoom Fellowship – at 7pm
This past year of pandemic living has made us all prone to isolation; especially those of us who live alone, but even those of us whose homes are filled with chaotic energy from family members and roommates. However, social distancing does not need to keep us from being community in new ways. This Lent we will join together with other Lutheran Churches in the Roseville area for virtual midweek worship and conversation as we reflect together what it means to “be in this together” as the body of Christ.
- Galilee Lutheran Church
- Lutheran Church of the Resurrection
- Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
- St. Michael’s Lutheran Church
- St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church
Worship each week will be exploring the promises made in our baptisms.
Pre-recorded video worship featuring Holden Evening Prayer plus a message from one of the participating congregations will be available for viewing on our YouTube Channel each Wednesday and following.
- To Live Among God’s Faithful People – February 24
- To Hear the Word of God & Share in the Holy Supper – March 3
- To Proclaim the Good News of Christ Through Word and Deed – March 10
- To Serve all People Following the Example of Jesus – March 17
- To Strive for Justice and Peace in All the Earth – March 24
Join members of all 5 Roseville ELCA churches for fellowship and discussion at 7pm.
Stop by and pick up a copy of Holden Evening Prayer anytime the Prince of Peace office is open. Music is located just inside the double doors closest to the Sanctuary.