About Our Church
Located in the midst of Roseville’s beautiful Central Park since 1957
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
Located in the midst of Roseville’s beautiful Central Park since 1957, Prince of Peace strives to embody the values implied in its setting:
- Centering our life on a loving God who is intimately present in all of creation.
- As Jesus did, we are a place that welcomes all people — from every walk of life and irrespective of any discrimination.
- We are a “thoughtful people” — caring for one another and applying our faith to daily life.
- We nurture children in our midst, affirming family structures of all types.
- We balance tradition with new forms and expressions of worship, and it shows in our variety of music and choral groups.
For directions and contact information, see our contact page.
Our annual report for 2016 – for the January 29. 2017 Congregational meeting.
- Our church’s constitution and bylaws (2013)
- Our Mission and Vision Statement (2008)
- Our Website Policy (2007/08)
- Previous Annual Reports from 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
To view these files, download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Three Year Capital Campaign; 2013-2015
Our objective was to raise $850,000 to improve our infrastructure, develop our outdoor worship space, remodel program and office spaces and send 10% to ministries beyond our congregation.
Thank you for your participation in the Capital Campaign.