2024 Annual Giving Campaign
Make a commitment to support the on-going mission & ministry of this church.
Growing in Christ, we plant seeds for the kingdom;
we follow in faith what’s begun!
Lord, set in our hearts the pow’r of your word
to spread the news of your Son!
-ELW 670 Build Us Up, Lord
by Mark Glaeser and Donna Hanna
This inspiring hymn reminds us that God’s story is truly fertile soil. If we plant our roots deeply, there’s no end to what God will make possible in and through us. Responding in love, we place our hope in God to use what we have, sowing seeds for the sake of this community of faith and the world we serve. Inspired by the generations who have carried us this far, and with our shared commitment, we trust that God’s vision will continue to grow. To this end, our Campus Planning Task Force is developing a strategic plan to allow our congregation its best chance to grow into the church God is cultivating us to be.
HERE ARE SOME NUMBERS FOR OUR STORY…
- 105 households made a commitment to support our mission and ministry in 2023.
- 51 additional households have made financial gifts so far this year.
- $444,000 total gifts & offerings were received during the 2022-23 fiscal year (ending 6/30/23).
- $194,000 additional gifts & offerings given to support ministry partners & dedicated funds.
Thank you! These investments into our mission have made it possible for us to accomplish some truly amazing things over the past twelve months. We are so grateful for the continued generosity that we receive, whether in the offering plate, sent into the office, or transferred electronically through our digital giving platform.
AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO 2024, WE HAVE SET TWO SIMPLE GOALS…
- 110 member households make a commitment to support our mission in 2024 by filling out and completing the enclosed commitment card or creating a recurring electronic gift. If you have not done so in the past, this is the perfect chance to help us meet this goal.
- 8% increase in giving to support the inflationary increases we are experiencing and to help us respond to the exciting opportunities emerging from our campus planning process. If you can give more, you’ll help offset those who may not be able to make an increase at this time.
We invite you to join us in hope, as we consider how to respond in faith to the opportunities God continues to put in front of us. Take a moment to pray the “Discernment Prayer” found on the back side of the enclosed Commitment Card. Imagine what might be possible, as together, we embrace the hope that God has given, and which empowers the mission we share. Fill out the Commitment Card and bring it to worship with you on Sunday, November 26 or send it into the office as soon as you can. You can also make your annual commitment below. Thank you!
-Arjun Sethi, Congregation Treasurer; Michael Stetzler, Congregation President; Pastor Peter Christ
2024 Annual Giving Campaign Commitment
"*" indicates required fields