The Council asks for those interested in serving on the Associate Pastor Call Committee or the Interview Committee to hire a Pastoral Care/Visitation Pastor, to apply for a position on the committees. Please provide the following information in an email or letter: your name, email and phone number, as well as a brief statement of why you wish to join the committee. (Job descriptions for the two positions are below.)
Please call Deborah Cordes at 651-208-1578 or email at email@example.com or contact Tara (651-484-4144 or firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 12, 2018.
PLEASE remember we are attempting to find people who meet our demographics including age, gender, longevity at church, and program/committee representation. Not all who volunteer may be chosen and we hope you understand the need to meet these requirements.
At the Prince of Peace Semi-Annual meeting on January 28, 2018, the congregation voted to accept the report and recommendations of the Mission Staffing Exploration Team. The proposed staffing configuration calls for the immediate addition of these two pastoral positions with the following responsibilities:
Associate Pastor/Deacon for Faith Formation – Full Time
- Collaborative Worship Development & Leadership
- Preaching 1-2/month
- Cross-Generational Faith Formation Leadership
- Child/Youth/Family [CYF] Ministry Leadership
- Faith Step Instruction (First Communion, Confirmation, etc.)
- Pastoral Care & Visitation Support
- Community/Partnership Ministry Support
Visitation/Congregational Care Pastor/Deacon – 15 hrs/wk
- Visitation & Pastoral Care Leadership
- Senior Ministries Support
- Preaching/Worship Support 2-4/year