Here is a quick look at issues and actions address by the Congregational Council on July 13, 2021.
- Discussed next steps in the St. Paul Area Synod’s Liberating Structures initiative. A work group of Council members will begin planning for two projects:
- A survey of a sample of congregation members, similar go the Holy Cow survey done in the past
- A series of interviews with members
- Passed a motion to establish an Audio Visual Technician.
- Passed a motion to establish a Pastor for Visitation and Congregational Care search committee to recommend a candidate to the Council.
- Passed a motion to appoint a Roof Project Team to conduct the process of selecting a contractor to replace designated areas of the church roof.
*The Building Renewal page is where updates and information regarding the PoP building will be posted.