The November Bible study will continue with this fall’s theme Stewardship of Emotions with emphasis on “The Gift of Joy” – Psalms 30, 150, and Song of Solomon 2. Examples of discussion questions: What is the difference between happiness and joy? Where does joy come from?
Four Women’s Bible Study Circles will be meeting:
- Meets Monday, Nov. 11, in the home at 7 p.m.
- Hostess: Lois Johnson, 651-778-1978
- Bible Study Leader: Carol Swanson
Women of the Well Circle
- Meets Monday, Nov. 11, in the home at 9:30 a.m.
- Hostess: Janelle Lande, 651-484-7394
- Leader: Janelle Lande
- Meets in church library on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 9:30 a.m.
- Hostess: Kathy Anderson, 651-330-9775
- Bible Study Leader: Sharon Rachner
- Meets in the church library on Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 1:30 p.m
- Hostess: Laurie Paetz, 651-797-4806
- Bible Study Leader, Anne Haugan
The magazine of Women of the ELCA “Gather” is used by the Circles for the studies. This magazine offers a mix of articles, theological reflections, devotions and stories of comfort and challenge that help readers grow in faith and engage in ministry and action. The church has three copies available at the beginning of each month if you would like to try the magazine. Link to Gather Magazine online.