An Introduction to a Community Dance Class
Sunday, October 27
1:30pm – 3:30pm
@ Prince of Peace Lutheran
We will —
- Watch the 60-minute movie Capturing Grace which documents a year with participants in the nationally acclaimed Dance for PD program.
- Participate in (or watch if you prefer) a 30-minute sample of a class.
- Learn more about the launch of a new Dancing With Parkinson’s class for the Twin Cities community,
This event is for all ages and abilities:
- people with Parkinson’s;
- caregivers, friends and family;
- anyone interested in learning more about this innovative way to engage in the joy and benefit of this form of exercise and creative expression designed with and for people with Parkinson’s.
Led by Anita Beste and Leslie O’Neill — lifelong lovers of dance who have been trained by the Dance for PD program in Brooklyn, New York.
Thank you to Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Roseville for their partnership in providing handicap accessible space and additional financial support through a Mission Microgrant.